In-warranty (Bumper to Bumper or Powertrain 5/60,000) loaner policy.
Customers will qualify for loaner if one of these parameters are met with an open repair order for a warrantable repair plus:
- Overnight stay – Vehicle must be in an inoperative condition or safety related (Document on the claim).
- If there is over 4 hours of service labor.
- Extensive diagnosis is required for technical assistance escalation.
- Parts delay and best to provide proof from parts department.
- FSA, ESP loaners will apply after the loaner program limits.
- Up to 4 days without the need for prior approval.
- More than 4 days the dealership MUST receive PRIOR APPROVAL using the FMC360 Dealer Portal In-Warranty Loaner Web Form.
- Parts delay use DDPD with approval code
- Technical Assistance / escalation use DDTA with approval code
UNDER BUMPER to BUMPER
Use sub code P99 this will not come out of your P18 budget.
Use P18 outside the 2017 Loaner Program for any rental situation for retail repairs submit using sub code P18 this will be charged against your dealer’s Ford Loyalty budget.
Within the first quarter Dealership MUST receive prior approval using the FMC360 for loaners over 4 days.
Lincoln customers not eligible for this program contact your CSM.
Refer to EFC05343, EFC05342 for Lincoln dealers EFC05367
Produced by: Summers Dealer Services, Inc. 1/3/2017