New EFC05528 supersedes EFC05410 This update announces the launch of the FMC360 Dealer Portal in Warranty Loaner Web Form Loaner prior approval process and provides instructions for use of the web form.
Dealer Self-Approval Codes (DDPD, DDTA) will be discontinued with ROs dated April 3rd 2017. All loaner claims over 4 days beyond that date MUST have a prior approval code generated by In –Warranty Loaner Program (IWL) loaner web form in FMC360.
The approval provided by the Web Form is for the entire loaner period, including the first 4 days plus any additional days approved. This will generate an approval code similar to other interactive programs with OWS. So the information you enter MUST match the information on the actual claim otherwise the generated code will be worthless.
Please refer to Attachment 2 2017 Ford in Warranty Loaner Prior Approval Instructions for step-by-step directions using the FMC360 Dealer Portal in Warranty Loaner Web Form to request prior approval for over 4 days
Prior Approval Guidelines Key Points
- The claim for loaners provided to a qualifying customer MUST be on a separate line of the same repair order.
- No prior approval is needed for loaner claims (4) days or less.
- Sub Program Code P99 will be used on the claims.
- Vehicle requires a repair over 4 hours of labor.
- The condition requires extensive diagnosis most time hot-line involvement.
- The parts needed for repair are not readily available making vehicle inoperable unable to be driven.
- Program is for Ford or Mercury (Warrantable Repair) customers only may not be used for Lincoln owners.
- Loaner claims submitted without an associated warranty repair may be charged back. Also any loaner that is charged to the in Warranty Loaner Program and does not meet the guidelines may be subject to charge back.
- If the vehicle does not match the program guidelines they may be claimed as P18.
- The vehicle must still be within the Powertrain Warranty 5 years/60,000 miles
- Parts delay situation you MUST print off the status report from Ford PDC.
- Technical assistance involvement MUST have hot-line or FSE report printed off and attached to the warranty claim.
- If you wish to collect P99 and P18 rental they MUST both have a separate repair line for submission.
Summers Dealer Services, Inc. 3/20/2017